Patients who have excess skin in the thigh area that is causing them to feel self-conscious about their appearance may want to ask Dr. Jessica Belz of San Antonio, TX about the benefits of a thigh lift procedure. This and many other body contouring and skin removal treatments can be performed by our skilled professional, ensuring patients look and feel their best!
What is a thigh lift?
The thigh lift, also known as thighplasty, is a surgical treatment used to improve the appearance of the thighs by addressing sagging, relaxed skin around the inner and outer thigh areas. With the thighplasty, patients who experience skin laxity may be faced with an undesirable look to their midsection area that makes them feel self-conscious about wearing revealing clothing. During the thigh lift, the doctor will remove excess skin to tighten and tone the area, ensuring noticeable results and improved self-confidence!
Who is a good fit for the thigh lift procedure?
Many patients visit with Dr. Jessica Belz and ask if the thigh lift procedure is appropriate for their needs. During a consultation appointment and initial evaluation, she will assess a patient’s current situation and determine if the loose skin warrants the need for thighplasty. Below are a few factors that are taking in consideration to decide if a patient can undergo this cosmetic surgery:
- Patients with a realistic expectation of what can be achieved with surgery
- Patients who are preferably nonsmokers
- Patients who are at the proper weight but are dissatisfied with sagging skin from weight loss or fluctuations
- Patients with excess soft tissue in the inner or outer thigh area
- Patients who do not have any medical conditions that can interfere with the surgery or healing process
- Patients committed to living a healthy lifestyle after the procedure to maintain their results
Schedule a consultation visit with Dr. Jessica Belz today
If you reside in the area of San Antonio, TX and are interested in learning more about the thigh lift procedure, book a consultation visit with our team today. We are located at 207 West Sunset Road and accept new and established patients who call (210) 497-7100 for an appointment.