Dr. Jessica Belz of San Antonio, TX is a dedicated plastic surgeon that can help adult men and women feel confident in their appearance. Patients in the community who are unhappy with their body contours, even after losing weight with diet and exercise, may turn to a plastic surgeon to discuss their options. Body contouring focuses on the overall appearance of the body and not a patient’s weight. Instead, patients may visit seeking a solution to excess fat on the abdominal area, arms, or thighs. Some patients may want to book an appointment to learn more about breast lifts and augmentation to improve the contours of the chest. Regardless of your desires, our team can help with the following body contouring surgeries:
- Breast lift/augmentation – women may notice as they age the loss of volume in their breasts, as well as sagging that can occur with dramatic weight fluctuations. A breast lift and augmentation can be performed at the same time, lifting the breasts while adding implants for a more feminine appearance.
- Liposuction – unwanted fat on the body that does not respond to traditional diet and exercise can be removed through liposuction. Using a small tube, the doctor can suction fat cells from specific areas of the body to improve the contours.
- Tummy tuck – a tummy tuck combines both liposuction and skin removal to tighten and tone the midsection. Both men and women can benefit from this procedure as it addresses both fat and excess skin.
- Arm lift – the upper arms can sag when they are lifted, causing a flat of excess skin that is unsightly and problematic for many men and women.
- Thigh lift – removal of excess skin and fat from the thigh area is known as a thigh lift, and can help tighten the area while removing excess skin.
- Mommy makeover – a mommy makeover may combine two or more of any of the above procedures for women considering dramatic changes to the body.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Jessica Belz today!
San Antonio, TX area patients who are interested in learning more about body contouring options are invited to book a consultation with Dr. Jessica Belz Her facility is located at 207 West Sunset Road, and can be reached by phone to request an appointment at (210) 497-7100.